Bridal Bootcamp, Billy Style

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mindful In The Movement

I decided to start a new blog to follow my bridal boot camp journey. Yes I have a year or two before we get married but it's never to early to start focusing on whipping myself into shape so I can have fabulous looking arms for my gown! Speaking of my dress, here is a link to the dress, tiara/headband, shoes, and my MOH's dresses (I have two MOH and no bridesmaids).

Dress
Tiara/headband
Shoes
MOH dresses (the dressses will be in the "pool" color with a "truffle" color sash. It came with a "pool" colored sash but I like the contrasting colors, plus it defines the waist) I also like that the pull-ups in the MOH dresses match the pull-ups in my dress

My veil isn't up on David's site, nor is the MOB dress. But I'll keep check to see if they show up :o)

It's late and I still have to shower and get to bed so I'll post more tomorrow about my goals, etc.

One last thing: I picked the title of the blog, "...Billy Style", for the reason that Billy Blanks says that you must change the inside (your mind) before you can change the outside. So besides focusing on trasforming my outside body, I'm really focusing on my mindset and changing that. Because if I do all this dieting and work for one day and then after my wedding, poof! What have I gained? A nice looking body for that one day and then I'm back to square one? No, I need to change my mind and my whole outlook on "healthy eating" and really be mindful. Mindful in the movement...that's what one of my yoga dvd instructors says :o) I need to be mindful in the movement, or transformation, of my eating habits and the change from the old mindset to the new one. Game on!

1 Comments:

  • At June 10, 2009 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I was excited to see you started a new blog! I followed your other one too but it would never let me comment!

    I'm feeling very far behind since we are getting married in February but I dont have really anything done yet! lol That's the beauty of marrying away & just having a reception here. It really takes care of itself!

    Just waiting for the SIL-to-be to have her baby then we'll commence dress shopping once again :)

    Super excited for you Manda!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home