Awake All Night
Surprisingly after and awful night's sleep, I got a pretty good lower body training session in today. My back was pretty good yesterday compared to how it was last week so when I couldn't fall asleep because I couldn't lay down without pain I got really frustrated. I laid down around 2am because I was reading "Charlie All Night" by Jennifer Cruise (highly recommend it, I've been laughing out loud through out the whole book and it takes a lot to give me a good belly laugh) and I couldn't get comfy. I tossed and turned until 4am and finally fell asleep until 10am when my alarm went off. Six hours of sleep isn't bad, but I could have used more since I got so exhausted trying to get to sleep for 2 hours.
Don't have much more time to update now, need to shower and grocery shop for Mom. Since I've yet to find a job, I figured I could keep myself busy and free her up a little by running some errands for her. Not much going on today besides that. Heading to Jeff's tonight so we can watch more of season two of The Tudors! Yay!
Make it a good one!
A
Don't have much more time to update now, need to shower and grocery shop for Mom. Since I've yet to find a job, I figured I could keep myself busy and free her up a little by running some errands for her. Not much going on today besides that. Heading to Jeff's tonight so we can watch more of season two of The Tudors! Yay!
Make it a good one!
A


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home