Bridal Bootcamp, Billy Style

Monday, June 22, 2009

Panic!

As I'm baking the Super Charge Me cookies I'm listening to St. Louis's classical music station (a guilty pleasure of mine is to listen to classical music or stuff like Buddha Bar while cooking) and I hear the news reporter break in with breaking news of two people just killed in a Washington D.C. Metro subway train collision! Here's the story. I dropped everything I was doing and called Mom's cell. It rang and rang I because I have uber anxiety issues, I started thinking the worst. Thank goodness on like the 10th ring she picked up! I asked her if she was on the Metro train and she goes, "Noooooooo. We're in a cab." I let out the breath of air I didn't know I was holding and explained to her what was going on. Thank you Jesus they were not on it!

The reason I was really concerned is because my mother planned all these day trips for her and Adam to take while Dad is in classes. And to get from place to place they use buses, cabs, and possibly the subway. I don't know for sure if they're taking the Metro but I know the crazy woman and she loves to go everywhere possible using all forms of transportation. Gotta love my mom! ;o)

I figured out a new way to flatten the cookies so that they aren't all over my hands or the spatula! But you'll have to wait until I bake the "I Heart Muffins" to upload the photos :o)

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home