Bridal Bootcamp, Billy Style

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Up With The Birds....Again!

Although this morning started off kinda crappy, after being up 2 hours it turned into an excellent day! Once again, I was going to get up at 8 to get Tae Bo in before the chiro so I could do weights after...but I was woken up at 5am with really bad spinal pains again. Got up, peed (I've got to stop drinking so much tea before bed!), took some pain pills, and grabbed Just A Hint--Clint and sat up to read a chapter waiting for the pain pills to kick in. I didn't get back to bed until 6:30am and knew there was no way I was getting up in 1 1/2 hours to workout. So the alarm was reset for 10:15am.

When I got up at 10:15am I had to help Mom move everything from the basement fridge to the upstairs one since *hopefully* the repair guy fixed it yesterday. It is cold now but I still don't think it's cold enough. After that I whipped up some breakfast consisting of 2 slices of Healthy Life bread, some cashew butter, egg beaters, cheese, and some English Breakfast tea. I didn't realize until noon that I totally had the perfect amount of time to get Tae Bo in and still be ready on time for the chiro! So I went downstairs and rocked the heck out of the 30 minute workout on the Ultimate Tae Bo dvd (which is 90 minutes! Crazy!). I was pouring with sweat when I got done! Who knew in only 30 minutes I could sweat so much!?

After the chiro I decided I wanted a larger tea variety and I also wanted some chix sausages from Trader Joe's. So since the chiro is right near Trader Joe's and I was already out that way I ran by there. Just how do I end up with 10x more stuff than I intended to buy? LOL I got TJ's 3 layer hummus (yummy!!!), oranges, lemons (I've come to realize putting a slice in my hot tea is amazing!), cashews, TJ's chipotle pepper chix sausages, Han's breakfast sausage links, a jug of unsweetened black tea, two types of tea bags, and body wash. I love Trader Joe's brand of citrus body wash! Their hand soap is amazing too!

And of couse since I decided to go to TJ's after the chiro I hit rush hour traffic on 270 coming home but it wasn't too terribly awful. Just got done putting everything away and ate my pre-training meal which consisted of 1/2 of the Honest Food's granola plank, a peach (I couldn't resist. Got them at Whole Foods a few days ago and they're the bestest peaches ever!), and mixed some whey with the black tea. Now I'm just giving it some time to get into my system so I can go train my upper body.

Tonight after training I need to start looking online for jobs again. Ugh. I so enjoy my free time to workout when I want and as along as I want but I'm starting to feel pretty worthless just doing that every day and nothing else. My biggest fear is finding a job that doesn't leave me sitting too long or standing too long. On a good day I can sit about 45 minutes before the pain kicks in and I can stand about 10 minutes. On a bad day I can't sit any longer than 20 minutes and cannot stand more than 5 minutes. Standing in the kitchen cooking on a bad day is awful! Those are usually the days I throw food together real quick because it hurts too bad to stand over the stove and cook. This is another reason I'm looking for a receptionist type job. At least I'll be sitting most of the day and even if I'm on pain pills I can mentally function enough to do reception work.

Enjoy your afternoon!
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home