NORDSTROM!!!
OMGosh I totally forgot to tell you all about my Nordstrom trip on Friday! So I went there to get, what I thought, was an application. Since I have a Bachelor of Science in Textile & Apparel Management I figured it'd be a good place to apply--because all of the leads online to reception work have been duds. Well, long story short, what I thought was a pamphlet of information on applying ended up being once piece of cardstock saying to go online to their site for information--the exact site I was on earlier that day! haha Oh well, I got a wonderful shopping trip out of it!
So this is what I got:
Dogeared Hope earrings
Lauren by Ralph Lauren bracelt--but mine is gold (of course!)
Dogeared Best Mom necklace for Mom
Nordstrom Initial Pendent (one in "A" and one in "J")--unfortunetly they didn't have the "J" at the store so the sales lady ordered it online and is having it shipped it to my house
Lush Smocked Strapless Dress in Papaya color--which I wore to the movies on Saturday
Strapless bra--because I felt I needed a newer, better fitting one :o)
The trip made my Friday oh-so-perfect!
So this is what I got:
Dogeared Hope earrings
Lauren by Ralph Lauren bracelt--but mine is gold (of course!)
Dogeared Best Mom necklace for Mom
Nordstrom Initial Pendent (one in "A" and one in "J")--unfortunetly they didn't have the "J" at the store so the sales lady ordered it online and is having it shipped it to my house
Lush Smocked Strapless Dress in Papaya color--which I wore to the movies on Saturday
Strapless bra--because I felt I needed a newer, better fitting one :o)
The trip made my Friday oh-so-perfect!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home