A Fun Read!
I saw a blip about this book, Your Big Fat Boyfriend, in Oxygen's May issue and finally got around to checking it out. I LOVE the site and her blog! It's late and I need to get to bed since I'm getting up at 7am to get Tae Bo and training in before spending the day with Jeff so I'll check the site out more tomorrow. But I couldn't wait til tomorrow to share :o)
G'night & enjoy the site!
A
PS, I finally got to use my St. Tropez Tan kit tonight! I've been waiting for a week to get it in the mail and it came today. I've decided that despite how well it works, I'd totally buy it again because the pre-tan body scrub and body moisturizer smell AMAZING! The scent reminds me of a sexy man's cologne! MmmMMM! I noticed this scent while using the scrub in the shower and thought, damn, this reminds me of a sexy man being in the shower with me! Why didn't St. Tropez send me one with the scrub?! I sure as hell paid enough for it! LOL In all honesty though, the tanner is already working (I put it on around 10pm) and the tanner itself has a good smell. Not nearly as good as the scrub and moisturizer, but it doesn't have that normal gawd awful smell most sunless tanners have. So I highly recommend it!
G'night & enjoy the site!
A
PS, I finally got to use my St. Tropez Tan kit tonight! I've been waiting for a week to get it in the mail and it came today. I've decided that despite how well it works, I'd totally buy it again because the pre-tan body scrub and body moisturizer smell AMAZING! The scent reminds me of a sexy man's cologne! MmmMMM! I noticed this scent while using the scrub in the shower and thought, damn, this reminds me of a sexy man being in the shower with me! Why didn't St. Tropez send me one with the scrub?! I sure as hell paid enough for it! LOL In all honesty though, the tanner is already working (I put it on around 10pm) and the tanner itself has a good smell. Not nearly as good as the scrub and moisturizer, but it doesn't have that normal gawd awful smell most sunless tanners have. So I highly recommend it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home