Bridal Bootcamp, Billy Style

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sleepy Sleepy

Not much going on today. Everyone is back home and into the grind of things. I ended up rescheduling the apt. with my GI doc because I found out that she has an office at a hospital closer to me and not in the city. And get this...if I wanted to reschedule to see her at the hospital downtown I'd have to wait until September! But if I wanted to see her at the hospital further west I could get in next week! How crazy is that?

So I got to sleep in until 10am today. I took two Tramadol when I woke up at 8am to call and reschedule my appointment (I wanted to call first thing since my apt. was at 11am) and those things must stay in your system a long time! This whole day has been a blur and I feel like I could go to sleep at any minute. The good news is that after my Tae Bo workout this morning I didn't have any pain! Now I don't know if that's due to taking the Tramadol at 8am or a sign that my back is getting better?? Pain-wise I've felt pretty good today and was only achy on my way home from Nordstrom this afternoon.

I realized while getting ready to go to Whole Foods that I was out of my MAC eye brow pencil. I'm a slave to doing my eyebrows and making them look good so when I realized I was out I flipped out and knew I had to go stock up! haha I was going to hit Nordies before Whole Foods then come home but by the time I got to Nordies I was so tired and groggy that I didn't think it would be safe to drive all the way out to Whole Foods and back home in rush hour traffic.

So I had to nix the WF trip *tear* I was going to get dates, unsweetened coconut, and hemp seed to bake with because my grocery store doesn't carry any of that stuff!

I'm off to read for a bit....if I don't fall asleep doing so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home