It's Official!
Guess what just came in the mail?! My diploma!!!

Woo hoo I'm officially an MU graduate! You know how they mailed it to me? In a thin cardboard envelope that wasn't even sealed! It just had paper tabs tucked in! Nice to know that anyone could have stolen that or damaged it. Way to fail MU!
Last night I spent the night at Jeff's. His parents are on vaca this week driving around the South (how awful does that sound?!) and he doesn't work today so he wanted me to spend the night. Being the old married couple that we are, we were both asleep by 11:30pm. Jeff fell asleep about an hour before that but I stayed up reading. I didn't sleep very well and I'm paying for it today. His bed is new and is pretty decent but it's not like the bed I have. I love my bed! It's actually "our" bed because my parents bought it for us when we were at MU because of all my back issues that started. We had an older queen but it wasn't in top condition nor was it made to be super supportive like our new one is.
So I woke up this morning in awful pain! It wasn't the same knife pain I usually get in my back, but more super stiff. I felt like my whole lower back was made up of metal rods. Zero flexibility! I was almost too scared to come home and do a Tae Bo workout but I knew if I started slow and didn't do one that was too challenging I'd be okay. So I settled on Rockin' Abs from the Elite series. I have a feeling I'm going to wake up with some uber sore abs tomorrow--love it!
It's a good thing I had a massage scheduled for today because after last night I'm in need of it! Luckily my massage therapist knows my back and spinal issues pretty well so she knows exactly where to work out the kinks. Not much other than that going on today. I'll probably spend the rest of the evening at Jeff's. Maybe I'll make us dinner???
Make it a great day!

Woo hoo I'm officially an MU graduate! You know how they mailed it to me? In a thin cardboard envelope that wasn't even sealed! It just had paper tabs tucked in! Nice to know that anyone could have stolen that or damaged it. Way to fail MU!
Last night I spent the night at Jeff's. His parents are on vaca this week driving around the South (how awful does that sound?!) and he doesn't work today so he wanted me to spend the night. Being the old married couple that we are, we were both asleep by 11:30pm. Jeff fell asleep about an hour before that but I stayed up reading. I didn't sleep very well and I'm paying for it today. His bed is new and is pretty decent but it's not like the bed I have. I love my bed! It's actually "our" bed because my parents bought it for us when we were at MU because of all my back issues that started. We had an older queen but it wasn't in top condition nor was it made to be super supportive like our new one is.
So I woke up this morning in awful pain! It wasn't the same knife pain I usually get in my back, but more super stiff. I felt like my whole lower back was made up of metal rods. Zero flexibility! I was almost too scared to come home and do a Tae Bo workout but I knew if I started slow and didn't do one that was too challenging I'd be okay. So I settled on Rockin' Abs from the Elite series. I have a feeling I'm going to wake up with some uber sore abs tomorrow--love it!
It's a good thing I had a massage scheduled for today because after last night I'm in need of it! Luckily my massage therapist knows my back and spinal issues pretty well so she knows exactly where to work out the kinks. Not much other than that going on today. I'll probably spend the rest of the evening at Jeff's. Maybe I'll make us dinner???
Make it a great day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home