Bridal Bootcamp, Billy Style

Friday, July 17, 2009

Busy Week!

Wow what a busy week! Jeff and I have been spending most of our time at the house he's dog sitting at. I've fallen in love with the girl dog! He's watching two Fancy Boxers. One is a boy, Max, and the other, Maddie, is a girl. She is such a cuddle bug!!! They're both around 90lbs and Maddie will sloooowwlllyy climb up into your lap while you're sitting on the sofa or in the rocking chair. I'm convinced she thinks she's the size of a chihuahua. I want to steal her and bring her home.

Jeff just called and we have to run over there one last time tonight to let them out. We're not spending the night today so we can both get a good night's sleep tonight. Unfortunately the house is 20 minutes away which makes it kind of hard to go over there multiple times throughout the day. So we have to go late at night and semi-early the next morning. I feel bad for Jeff having to go over there tomorrow morning because tomorrow is his birthday!!!! He's getting to be an old man...turning 25! haha

I'll probably hit the sack when I get home so I'll finish up about my week tomorrow! G night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home