Monday Funday!
I just finished updating my Scoliosis post and was going to do a post of today but my back hurts SO bad all of a sudden that I have to go lay down. I went to work today with Mom and I've already taken my 4 doses of pain meds that I'm limited to a day. I may take some Tramadol because I don't want to plow through my pain meds again this month.
I did want to share the cookie cake I got for Jeff though! I ended up not going yesterday because we had crazy severe weather and I didn't feel like driving 80 minutes round trip in it. Plus my back was pretty sore. So I ordered it on the phone a few minutes ago and I'll pick it up tomorrow! I'll be sure to take a picture when I bring it home. I didn't think about it, but I should have waited until Friday to pick it up because Jeff's birthday isn't until Saturday! LOL Oh well, we'll dig into it early :o)
And I'm not going to feel too guilty about eating some because despite my PMS cravings and ice creaming eating, doughnut eating, sucking down every carby sugary food in the house this past week....my weight is steady at 128.5! I can't say I'm upset that it didn't drop this past week because I know how I've been eating. I'm excited that it didn't go up! haha But my cravings feel like they have subsided and I'm back in the swing of things.
Here's the cake design I got him. He likes frogs (at least he did a lot when he was little and up until high school) and I didn't want to get just a plain "Happy Birthday Jeff" cookie so I got this. But since he hates chocolate (crazy man!) I got the same colors I used a few years ago: pink (my fave color), green (his fave color), and white. And here's a pic of the cake I got him two years ago:
I did want to share the cookie cake I got for Jeff though! I ended up not going yesterday because we had crazy severe weather and I didn't feel like driving 80 minutes round trip in it. Plus my back was pretty sore. So I ordered it on the phone a few minutes ago and I'll pick it up tomorrow! I'll be sure to take a picture when I bring it home. I didn't think about it, but I should have waited until Friday to pick it up because Jeff's birthday isn't until Saturday! LOL Oh well, we'll dig into it early :o)
And I'm not going to feel too guilty about eating some because despite my PMS cravings and ice creaming eating, doughnut eating, sucking down every carby sugary food in the house this past week....my weight is steady at 128.5! I can't say I'm upset that it didn't drop this past week because I know how I've been eating. I'm excited that it didn't go up! haha But my cravings feel like they have subsided and I'm back in the swing of things.
Here's the cake design I got him. He likes frogs (at least he did a lot when he was little and up until high school) and I didn't want to get just a plain "Happy Birthday Jeff" cookie so I got this. But since he hates chocolate (crazy man!) I got the same colors I used a few years ago: pink (my fave color), green (his fave color), and white. And here's a pic of the cake I got him two years ago:


1 Comments:
At July 14, 2009 at 10:15 AM ,
Unknown said...
I love that cookie cake! Actually, Kevin's not a fan of chocolate either (what's with our men?!?) so instead of the traditional groom's cake I'm going to have the bakery (also at the reception site) make him a giant oatmeal raisin cookie "cake." He knows the owner well so she will be more than happy to do that for me! It'll be sooo fun!
I hope today provides you some relief! And I'm not looking forward to those storms! They are hitting here tonight & I've heard that they are brutal! Softball sized hail!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home