Bridal Bootcamp, Billy Style

Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's A Go!

Round 4 is a go! We discussed my options and I could (a) go without any injections,etc and just deal with it (b) get injections but this time she's going into either joints and not the nerves like last time or vice versa--I forgot what she said (c) she briefly explained a procedure where they heat my nerves but I heard that much and said I'll go with injections! She was just concerned that I'm not hurting from getting them. Nope, they don't bother me. She said they cause pain to some people (while getting them). My appointment to get them is for Thursday July 30th at 1pm!

I'm feeling pretty exhausted today and my muscles are sore all over so I decided to rest. I didn't sleep well last night, mainly because I was worried what my doctor would suggest today, so I only got about 6 hours of sleep. I used to be able to function on that but since getting out of my school schedule with 8am Accounting classes (I get chills thinking about accounting! lol), I'm no longer used to that. I need 8-9 hours of sleep now :o)

So today I'm resting and relaxing. I was feeling a little burnt out too. And I never want to get burnt out of Billy! hehe So I decided to rest and I'm enjoying it! Heading to Jeff's this evening after he gets home from work and the chiro.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home