Bridal Bootcamp, Billy Style

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Feelin' Blah!

I am still alive over here ;o) Just really tired and have been dealing with a lot of back pain the past few days. Thankfully I get my injections next Thursday!

I've been noticing that most mornings when I wake up, despite getting 8,9, or even 10 hours of sleep, I feel so exhausted and I could go right back to sleep. Even throughout the day I feel tired and lethargic, to the point of where I could lay down and nap. And I don't nap! Even if I'm sick I rarely nap.

Today when I got up I had every intention to do Tae Bo. But as soon as I got down there I had no energy. And it wasn't like I was sleep deprived and yawning, I just felt listless. I put in Billy's Favorite Moves, a workout that isn't too extreme but it's not "easy" by any means, and after 7 or so minutes into it I broke out into a cold sweat, felt sick to my stomach, and kinda light headed. As much as I hate stopping a Tae Bo workout I knew I had to because I did not feel right.

I didn't want to do nothing so I decided I would do 15 minutes of Barron Baptiste's Power Yoga dvd. The first section is pre-sport and helps loosen up your hips and back. It really works wonders on my spine. I almost got through all 15 minutes but before I could I started sweating really bad again and felt sick. I didn't even have energy to do standing forward bends and downward facing dogs. So I decided to write today off as my rest day this week. I don't know what's up, but luckily I have nothing to do today besides run a few errands with Jeff (it's his day off).

Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel like my old self again so I can get back into the Tae Bo groove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home