Bridal Bootcamp, Billy Style

Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh It's So Early!

Because I'm an optimist, I'll start the day off with some positive news. Yesterday I got through the whole day without ANY pain pills or Tramadol! I did some pre-sport yoga followed by Tae Bo Funk. It's a less intense Tae Bo workout that includes more dance moves than actually Tae Bo moves. I decided on it because I wanted to give my lower back a bit of rest from the intense Tae Bo workouts. I then did 3 hours of files and the deposit for work. I did ice my back for an hour in the evening but I'd much rather do that to get rid of a little soreness instead of taking pills. I did end up taking some pills around 1am because I was getting a bit more sore and wanted to get to sleep since I had to get up at 6:15am.

But fast forward to 6:15am....the alarm went off and I reset it for 6:45am. I didn't sleep well last night because I was really sick to my stomach so I wanted a little more sleep. When I got up at 6:45am I still felt sick, worse actually, but still got up to workout before going to work. I got a small banana down with a bit of tea with some protein powder mixed in before heading downstairs. I was planning on doing Elite Spot Upper Body Training (Tae Bo) but I was still feeling so awful that I settled on 15 minutes of Power Yoga instead. I was also running so late that nixing 15 minutes off my workout time made me a little less late. Although I'm the doctor's daughter and my parents own the place, Mom isn't a fan of me walking in work 30 minutes late haha

I just finished breakfast...or what I could of it and I'm feeling a bit better but still queasy. I managed to get down two pieces of Healthy Life whole wheat bread with some cashew butter and Welch's reduced sugar strawberry jelly and some eggwhites with cheese. I didn't get all the eggs down but I knew I needed some protein in the mix. Now to face the day and get ready for work! I need to take two meals to eat while there but I'm not sure what to pack at the moment since I feel so icky. Maybe some carrot cake bars from Jamie Eason's recipe. They're delish!

Have a great Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home